Delta State College Of Health Technology, Ofuoma Ughelli - Portal .
2018/2019 Admission Session Application Process
Entrance exam into the Delta State College of Health Technology Ofuoma-Ughelli:
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates are advised to Read the requirement for each course before choosing their course/programme of choice. The college is not liable for candidate failure to read and know the requirements for each course before they make their choices.
2. Ensure that all spaces are correctly filled in the online submission of the form.
The college is not liable for candidate failure to fill correctly all spaces before the online submission of the form.
3. Candidates are expected to print out an acknowledgment/identification card to be presented on the day of entrance examination
4. Candidates are to obtain pin number from any zenith bank branch in Nigeria, on payment of a non-refundable fee of eight thousand five hundred #9,500 only and log onto the school website www.deltashtportal.com to register online.
5. Candidates are expected to print out an acknowledgement/identification card to be presented on the day of the entrance examination.
6. Enrtance Exam holds on Friday, 6th July, 2018 Time: 9 am
The following are the items to come with:
a. Original and photocopy of credentials
b. SSCE, NECO OR WAEC
c. Local government of origin
d. Birth cetificate or age declaration
e. Two(2) recent passport photograph
f. Affidavit of change of name
g. A copy of the online registration print out
h. Letter of attestation
i. Writinig materials
j. No calculator or handset is allowed into the exam hall.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Studying at Delta State School of Health Technology (Delsotech) gives you the opportunity to explore our rich educational cultural heritage with extensive library resources and a stream of seasoned lecturers learning has never been so much fun! Following the creation of Delta state on 27th August 1991, the State Government commenced the execution of its own health care delivery services to the benefit of the citizens of the state. Thus the need for middle level health manpower became apparent.
Chairman Governing Council
In case you are considering studying at our polytechnic go ahead and check out our courses. Have a look at our forum pages and read out for latest news ! .
- General Information | Date: 2017 Fe3rd
Admission for 2017/2018 Session has started for all programs, Obtain E-pin from Zenith Bank Plc Nationwide in Nigeria @ N8,500 : For more information call 08075638050
- General Information | Date: 2017 Feb. 27th
The entrance exam date is 7th July, 2017.Also on the acknowledgement slip, and Candidate should report at the school premises for accreditation by 8.00am and the examination commences 9.00am prompt..
- General Information | Date: 2016 March 3rd
All returning students are advised to complete their registration or pay the penalty fee.
School Sports Team